Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kay-Girl's New Haircut!

We went for a hair appointment yesterday and Kay-Girl decided to cut her hair short!! She has been talking about going shorter for a couple of months, but I had put her off, afraid that it was a rash five year old decision. So, yesterday was the day...

It came out really cute, but I keep staring at her because she just looks SO different...so grown-up, I guess! Where did my little girl go??? And, I have to admit that I had a small tear in my eye as she was getting it all cut off....

2 comments:

JBo said...

Where'd she go to get it cut. It looks great. The first time we got Belle's chopped, the lady did a great job. The 2nd time, that lady had moved to a different time and the results were not very good.

Christi said...

Her hair looks adorable and she does look so grown up. They are growing up way too fast.